What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turning ugly in Central Texas. Looks like we're about to lose water and just read Austin shut off power to our semiconductor plant. Generally considered a big no no. Could be a brutal week of work come Sunday.

In the mean time...

16135318395414213270392836244.jpg

Turning ugly in Central Texas. Looks like we're about to lose water and just read Austin shut off power to our semiconductor plant. Generally considered a big no no. Could be a brutal week of work come Sunday.

In the mean time...

View attachment 718919
Fill up your bathtub or a barrel with water pman. Ya gonna need to flush your toilet!

Fill up your bathtub or a barrel with water pman. Ya gonna need to flush your toilet!

Fortunately I have an 18,000gal storage tank...aka, pool. 😉 We've doen this road before. 1st time this happened, years back, it was like "OMG, what are going to do with no water!?!" We figured it out! Ha!

Post workout hydration. HB Dubbel

PXL_20210217_201542605.PORTRAIT.jpg

Fortunately I have an 18,000gal storage tank...aka, pool. 😉 We've doen this road before. 1st time this happened, years back, it was like "OMG, what are going to do with no water!?!" We figured it out! Ha!

Post workout hydration. HB Dubbel

View attachment 719001

See, toldjall so ;)

Made me laugh in the bottle shop so I had to take some home to try it.
View attachment 719026
Well, the big question... Does it taste like beer?:D

Lol, beat me to it!

Back