What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-248975290.jpg

It's ok, but I don't think I'll rush out for another six pack.

It's ok, but I don't think I'll rush out for another six pack.

I've had it before, I thought the same. It seemed a little watered down.

Right now I'm drinking an Arnold Palmer Half & Half (the original, not the alcoholic one). Last night didn't end so well and I've felt almost hung over all day.

dudius said:
I've had it before, I thought the same. It seemed a little watered down.

Right now I'm drinking an Arnold Palmer Half & Half (the original, not the alcoholic one). Last night didn't end so well and I've felt almost hung over all day.

Lol, that was me the other day. Just power threw it and you'll feel better. The first one the day after is always the hardest.

Red brick the lost years American strong ale with oaked whiskey good stuff and a classic sierra Nevada porter

I'm drinking coffee atm. Mixed all grain chips & con caso with vodka,Harpoon IPA & this year's Fade to Black yesterday. Gotta get my guts & head feelin better before I start bottling another batch of hybrid lager. Gotta get the pit going around noon for the tip roast,taters & Italian sausage. Easter & my birthday all on the same day again after some 54 years.

I'm drinking coffee atm. Mixed all grain chips & con caso with vodka,Harpoon IPA & this year's Fade to Black yesterday. Gotta get my guts & head feelin better before I start bottling another batch of hybrid lager. Gotta get the pit going around noon for the tip roast,taters & Italian sausage. Easter & my birthday all on the same day again after some 54 years.

happy Beaster Day! I'm having coffee as well.

Just for the record,the "rdr" in unionrdr stands for "rodder",so it's "unionrodder". Pop & I both belong(ed) to the same UAW local at Ford in Cleveland...hence the name. Dr of motors & beer maybe...but not an MD.

Just for the record,the "rdr" in unionrdr stands for "rodder",so it's "unionrodder". Pop & I both belong(ed) to the same UAW local at Ford in Cleveland...hence the name. Dr of motors & beer maybe...but not an MD.

Ha, I never even noticed the first 'r'. Thought it was uniondr. Didn't figure you were an MD. I did kinda think you like to play dress up in the woods and were a civil war re-enacter!:D

Ha, I never even noticed the first 'r'. Thought it was uniondr. Didn't figure you were an MD. I did kinda think you like to play dress up in the woods and were a civil war re-enacter!:D

I do like black powder shooting. I have a Thompson Center 50 cal Hawken rifle with great balance. A buddy on here used to do the re-enactment stuff,but just hunts nowadays. Haven't seen him on in a while though.

Didn't know Oskar Blues had a red IIPA. The Dale's pale ale is good though. Got a sirloin tip roast in the pit with some taters. Sausage later,& Fade to Black & Harpoon IPA with dinner...:mug:

Yeah,me too. I like just about any kind of beer nowadays. Got 4 bottles of home brew left,one in bottles 2 weeks,& another that needs to be bottled...:mug:

Prepping with water right now. The inlaws will be here soon and then I will be tearing into 13% & 15% abv wine I made so I can tolerate the company.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks. We also got a care package from our daughter's bake shop in Hollywood,called "cookiemehappy". Add .com for their website. The chocolate chunk with candied jalepeno chunks are pretty good. Gotta check the sirloin tip in the pit soon...

My SIL gave me some Brother Thelonius Abbey Ale for the Holiday. Makes it easier to put up with relatives.

Having a few of my Lug Nut Brown...trying to kick the keg so I can tap my Milk Stout! I need to add another faucet, aparently 2 isn't enough!

HopinJim said:
Having a few of my Lug Nut Brown...trying to kick the keg so I can tap my Milk Stout! I need to add another faucet, aparently 2 isn't enough!

I hear ya! I've been too lazy to add more, I actually have to open the door to use picnic taps sometimes.

Drinking a Monster because I just woke up. It's cold and carbonated, close enough for now.

Latest posts

Back