What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PBR and cornhole on the first non 95+ evening in Nebraska in about a month.
C773464E-AD7F-424F-88A6-444323E5DD41.jpeg

Side note, if anyone wants to put together a little trade, I would be down.
Everyone needs to try Ghost in the Machine at least once.

It’s Busch Light with “Natural apple Flavor”. its not a cider
Busch Light seems to be the official Nebraska beer - the “Apple” has been sold out everywhere since it came out. Not a fan, nor looking to try it - just funny every place I go has a sign about the Apple and how they don’t have it.

100% do not miss baling hay. Always hated being the cheap/free nephew labor. "builds character", they say. Pfft.
That’s what I tell my boy. He’s 15 and playing football. I tell him this is the real world weight training... builds real/useful muscles. That’s what my buddies and I did during the summer when we were teenagers 30 years ago.
Another HB Pilsner
31B6484E-B617-4AC7-BD5C-370FE2CDBB2E.jpeg

doubtful. They are named for the streetcar line they are on. Don’t think they are the baseball type...

I’m having bottle bucket Pale ale. I always enjoy the bottling bucket stouts, bitters, and even the 2 lagers. The pale ales seem to change the most for me in those 2 weeks, not counting carbonation. Not sure what it is. Maybe due to the amount of hops in a pale ale?

I’m having bottle bucket Pale ale. I always enjoy the bottling bucket stouts, bitters, and even the 2 lagers. The pale ales seem to change the most for me in those 2 weeks, not counting carbonation. Not sure what it is. Maybe due to the amount of hops in a pale ale?
The hops flavour will change drastically with cold, age and carbonation, so makes sense the pale is the one that changes the most for you.

Back