What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bells and an imperial stout from a local brewery.
20191230_142906.jpeg
20191230_154151.jpeg

Well not drinking anything right now cause too overjoyed with this late Xmas gift from the family!! My first ever kegerator!! I was gonna get a Edgestar but can learn off of this one for a time. Whatever, I'm grateful!! Thanks Mrs Claus wife!!!!View attachment 659497

Awesome!!

Who is the well kept guy delivering it?

(Edit: that was just an attempt at a humorous ask if that is a picture of you as I have probaby only seen five HBT users faces. in re-reading it that could have been misinterpreted 18 different ways...)

Last edited:
Well not drinking anything right now cause too overjoyed with this late Xmas gift from the family!! My first ever kegerator!! I was gonna get a Edgestar but can learn off of this one for a time. Whatever, I'm grateful!! Thanks Mrs Claus wife!!!!View attachment 659497
Mrs Claus rocks!!!

Awesome!!

Who is the well kept guy delivering it?

(Edit: that was just an attempt at a humorous ask if that is a picture of you as I have probaby only seen five HBT users faces. in re-reading it that could have been misinterpreted 18 different ways...)
Lol! Yep it's me old soldier that I am!

Hot cocoa stout
It's funny to me when I see your post. I had to (didn't really have to but I did because it's cheaper at Costco) buy a half-gallon of heavy whipping cream with no plans for the remaining 40oz. I decided to whip the cream every day for my espresso instead of whipped milk. The drink is delicious but my forearm has now doubled in size. Jealous of any machine that does it faster and better. I'm getting stiff peaks with my whipping, but at what cost?
Cheers.

Yah, that one is really good!

It's funny to me when I see your post. I had to (didn't really have to but I did because it's cheaper at Costco) buy a half-gallon of heavy whipping cream with no plans for the remaining 40oz. I decided to whip the cream every day for my espresso instead of whipped milk. The drink is delicious but my forearm has now doubled in size. Jealous of any machine that does it faster and better. I'm getting stiff peaks with my whipping, but at what cost?
Cheers.

Torn bicep, pretty sure (been going on like 2-3months), sooooooo I ain't whisking anything.

Cheers.
Whip it good

Unwinding with some JJJULIUSSS from Treehouse.

I think I'm finally going to get the opportunity to brew this week. Planning on trying out Kveik yeast for the first time now that I've got a heated box for my conical. Planning on using it in an IPA.

Can't wait to see what all the hype is about with this yeast.
20191230_223133.jpeg

Latest posts

Back