What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid juicy DIPA!
20191223_200325.jpeg

The power has been off and on all afternoon. Our area is served by a rural electric co-op that was created in the late 1940s. This was one of the last parts of the state to get rural electrification and much of the infrastructure hasn’t been upgraded in decades.

We’ve had heavy fog since early this morning and the frost building up on the lines is causing the problem.

Stay safe

Love the glass!!
I got it at a charity sale for a really good bar that closed. It took a lot of will power to not take all 12 of them on the table. There was such good variety I maxed all at 2. There were tons of other goodies but I love Celebrator and this glass I got the most. Cheers to the Dive Bar!

The power has been off and on all afternoon. Our area is served by a rural electric co-op that was created in the late 1940s. This was one of the last parts of the state to get rural electrification and much of the infrastructure hasn’t been upgraded in decades.

We’ve had heavy fog since early this morning and the frost building up on the lines is causing the problem.
We had that problem a couple weeks ago... freezing rain and high winds on poles and wires that are 60+ years old. Stay warm.

We had that problem a couple weeks ago... freezing rain and high winds on poles and wires that are 60+ years old. Stay warm.
The power is back on again. Until the fog lifts (tomorrow, according to the forecast) it could be off intermittently for a while yet. Temps are in the 20s, and no wind, so it takes a long time for the house to cool off inside.

We're down at our daughters for their 8th annual cookie exchange / beer share. There will be many great beers passed around, far too many to keep track of. Also tons of food, a bounce house for all the kids, and cookies galore I'll try to remember and list all the beers tomorrow. Oh he'll, who am I kidding, that ain't happening. Cheers folks.....
So Saturday night there were many good beers, pics of a couple of them. (2015 Parabola was delicious!!).

20191221-190346.jpg

20191221-190023.jpg

Next morning, a Schwarzbier at Institution Ales.
20191222-123924.jpg

Last edited:
Back