What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Know I'm a little late on this conversation but here's thinking of @Remmy
88273372-axe-on-the-chopping-block-with-chopped-wood-pile-leveled-on-white-wall.jpeg

Don’t you have to be a season ticket holder to get a ticket to a game? Or pay out the @$$ for tickets? That is an added bonus seeing their beers there!

View attachment 658203

Staying hydrated while I roast some coffee to take to the in-laws later this week.
Kinda true. All my married friends come up with an excuse not to go for some reason [emoji23] I swoop in. Still my main connection is up in the high altitude 300 section. It's been good. I've seen Mahomes this and last year. I think I still paid $150 for face value

Kinda true. All my married friends come up with an excuse not to go for some reason [emoji23] I swoop in. Still my main connection is up in the high altitude 300 section. It's been good. I've seen Mahomes this and last year. I think I still paid $150 for face value

Where’s the invite when you have an extra ticket? I’ll make the 8 hour drive to go to a home game! [emoji1417]

Latest posts

Back