What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go big or go home
IMG_7316.JPG

@TheDudeLebowski this spyglass beer is terrific. The expression citra is much better that Bright with Citra from TH. I wish I could get my hand on the quality of these citra hops View attachment 652795
Lol that's what I thought. I think it's damn good and I'm like is it because of the hops or the recipe. I think there's just one small thing missing tho. Not sure but maybe the water or maybe I'm just use to the TH recipes. Wait til you try Blockchain. It's another step up.

I'm in my gyms parking lot right now and the brewery is just two blocks down..... temptation. Yet there's another brewery next to it and a distillery.......

Lol that's what I thought. I think it's damn good and I'm like is it because of the hops or the recipe. I think there's just one small thing missing tho. Not sure but maybe the water or maybe I'm just use to the TH recipes. Wait til you try Blockchain. It's another step up.

I'm in my gyms parking lot right now and the brewery is just two blocks down..... temptation. Yet there's another brewery next to it and a distillery.......
The only think I think they’re missing is some ibus. The middle flavors are very subtle but if they bump the ibus by 20/30 I bet it would fill that slight gap and round the entire beer out. But that some knit picking lol

Dude we went to church with back in the Santa Cruz days had 5 pre-teen/teen girls. He was the calmist dude I've ever met. All things come to an end...[emoji6]

I will say. We are very lucky - our kids’ friends/teams have all been awesome. Still, 15+ girls, so movin’ on to this.

Adjustments.JPG

Back