What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good NH RIS. Like Rasputin but amped up in silky mouthfeel and chewy choc/prune

Skål
IMG_20191114_201920.jpeg

Hardy Wood Gingerbread Stout at the best wing place in Virginia Beach.
View attachment 652570
Plus they only charge about $6 a pint.

Mosaic Promise
View attachment 652571

Celebration with the dog photo bombing in the background.
View attachment 652572

My fiancé is just starting to get into craft beer (finally) Her sister is coming to visit from Richmond tomorrow and is bringing her some Hardywood Gingerbread and she’s so excited haha. How is it?

Niiiiice! I bought the Tilquin Pinot Gris and the blueberry. Tilquins one of my fav lambics. If you see the 3F Honey, get it!

The owner at my CBC Gave me a heads up the day it was getting in the store. I get home and I get a tweet about the Tilquin but also he had Sea Hag [emoji10] I have yet to try Hag

This was at the Fenway Bottle Shop. They just fought their way out of their contract with CBC ....and they are getting insane beers in....But they just did get handed a huge kick in the d*ck by Trillium opening their new tap room just a block from them.

And.....

Hag is just an IPA. Nothing fancy. If you like regular IPAs you’ll love Hag.

Can you hook me up with that info/website?
I looked, granted it was many years ago, and I was never led to think it was simply the product off the shelf. I had it in my mind that there was some hidden product somewhere that I couldn't nail down or have.
Edit: Because if you're right, I'm going to have a party, invite 30 people and feature that dog. Apparently, I'll just have to simmer them for some hours first.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_Park_Franks

What makes it Saigon?

I use coffee straight from Vietnam. Troung Nguyen is a coffee chain in Vietnam, it‘s kind of like Starbucks ....but not Sh*tty like Starbucks. The Vietnamese enjoy coffee and this bean is pretty much their go to coffee. You can order it on line, or find it in an Asian / Viet market. It is not like the coffee we drink here in the States. It heavy on the chocolate notes

Well kegging a coffee stout next week. I'll look into it. Thanks a bunch!
I use coffee straight from Vietnam. Troung Nguyen is a coffee chain in Vietnam, it‘s kind of like Starbucks ....but not Sh*tty like Starbucks. The Vietnamese enjoy coffee and this bean is pretty much their go to coffee. You can order it on line, or find it in an Asian / Viet market. It is not like the coffee we drink here in the States. It heavy on the chocolate notes

If memory serves me the prep is worse than the procedure.

My wife said she's read that in one of her nursing school books.

Yup, they drugged me to the max. Take a designated driver!

Yeah, they won't let you drive. I had an endoscopy a little over a year ago, and it was a nice high for the rest of the day : )

Of course, wouldn't want to poison your liver in such a clean environment anyway! [emoji6]Pinthouse Electric JellyfishView attachment 652558

They also don't allow smoking, but that's due to the risk of fire, as fires will emit radiation... So obviously not a good thing. And they don't allow drinking to keep people from doing stupid things inside the exclusion zone.

Hope this was it, the Amazon Choice. Didn't think the others called blends were it.

Back