What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmm

image-3749091100.jpg

sillbeer said:
Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye IPA.

- Destin

That's really what is in the glass in my Duff picture.

EDIT: first bottle, I thought it was horrible. Four days later, as I'm drinking the third bottle of my sixer, I'm converting.

Just finished off 32oz of a homebrewed Red Trolley clone in homage to St. Patty. Now moving on to my 2nd batch of my black IPA (the first missed the mark).

Brewing a chocolate stout tonight that the wife loves . . .

LoloMT7 said:
Dude right on the Tocobaga arrived huh! You must drink the Red Dread when it arrives and let me know what you think of it (think it will be there on Monday) :mug: It isn't really a comparison though as it is an imperial and 9% ABV

I'm drinking water now workout kicked my butt ... will be on to beer soon to ruin the workout though

Tocobaga is here, and it's damn good!

image-2264784688.jpg

This is ok, kind of boring. I have to stop believing the ratings at Total Wine.

Doing a tasting of all my NHC beers that are conditioned. Started off with my Raging Hop Monster DIPA which was the same as the last time I posted about it. Just moved on to my Red Blooded 'Merican Amber and it's overcarbed by quite a bit. Hopefully it's just a stray bottle that got a little too much sugar.

20130315_204841.jpg

20130315_213500.jpg

I have something to do in the morning so I will probably make it to BB by 1:30. If you want to meet up that's great. I'll bring the SA TB. If you want to bring some brews I won't complain. :)
I can just bring you mine when they're ready.

I'll be there. I'll have the 120, one of my sours, two DIPA and 2 Milds. I havent been there in a while and now going to spend too much lol:ban:

Might as keep it rolling one more before bed long day tomorrow work half day and brewing up a basic brown ale can't wait. Let's brew beer :)

ForumRunner_20130315_222434.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
I'll be there. I'll have the 120, one of my sours, two DIPA and 2 Milds. I havent been there in a while and now going to spend too much lol:ban:

Sweet. I'll see ya there.

Right now drinking my Black IPA.

image-1650640455.jpg

Back