What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B63E4D0D-38A7-4D81-AC2C-C214770ED01E.jpeg

How is that. I have access to those guys but I’ve never had their stouts. Their IPAs and pale ales are solid.

You getting hit by this Bomb Cyclone?Back is talking...need assistanceView attachment 648650
Yup! I'm getting bombed but no cyclone. Was coming down pretty good. I guess a good test that the huge trees around my house won't come down. Ripped a 2x4 fence the previous owners had right out of the ground. I have an oak that was pelting my skylights with acorns all night. I thought those were going to get broken. Smells like Xmas out there with all the pine :) lots of road work going on with down lines but from what I see nothing too bad

My Belgian Tripel, on its seventh day in the bottle and weighing in at 13.8% ABV. It's easily the lightest color (about 6 SRM) I've made. 3# table sugar, 8# DME in total with 5# at zero minutes. It's pretty dry which I expected once I saw the 1.004 FG and reminiscent of the Belgian Westmalle. I used two, MJ M-41 which seems to leave the beer cloudier early on than T-58 but ferments like mad. Very happy with it. I like La Fin Du Monde and Dragonsmead Final Absolution.
Westmalle-Final Absolution.jpg

Putting in a new storm door. Got the entire old door removed plus put in a new door threshold. Only two trips to the hardware store--a new record.

Last edited:
Back