What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read about Mark. Sad times. Cheers brother and drink well where ever you are. [emoji482]

11% Quad IPA
20191010_174628.jpeg

Finally tried this because it's Founders! Taste like liquid Tylenol without the cherry! Should have known better, 50ibu. No sir, it's off to the beer fridge for a homebrew amber ale then a Dirty Bastard! You can keep your bitter dregs! Sweet and malty for the Marne Dog!!
20191010_205303.jpeg

Was at Springdale / Jacks Abby the other day. They had some 2017 Desert Solitaire bottles. Grabbed 2.

Nice

View attachment 647653
Glad to hear that I picked up a bunch of those on sale. I liked when Springdale first came out. Cellared a bunch of the fruits but I thought it lost some character but didn't try the Solitaire.

Back on the 'Polo

Aaaaand drinking watching the game
IMG_20191010_213337.jpeg

What did you think of it? I wasn’t sure how I felt about it.

It was pretty crazy. A lot going on for sure. Missed the fruit a little but it was there before the sour took over. Then the combo of hops and sour made a tingly blank on my tongue before the hop finish. It was odd for sure but overall I liked it

Rum
IMG_7112.JPG

Back