What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting Dazed while coals do their thing
20190510_165315.jpeg
20190510_165404.jpeg

Tivoli has a very interesting History. I was there at the grand re-opening a few years back. Sucks for the multiple college campuses it sits dead smack in the middle of[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
One of which I went to, I was going to go into its history, and brew history but decided otherwise. Are you from here? Hey did you see, guess mushrooms are decriminalized.

Last edited:
I couple of beers at Other Half Roc tonight. No pics b/c I had the 60lbs pup (3 years old now) with me. Trying to socialize her more since she’s selective, has anxiety and is an ahole around other dogs sometimes.

Now this nice IPA from @CTownBrewer way of FotD. Thank you sir! Fire up Netflix!
IMG_5249.JPG

One of my favorite glasses posted on here!!

As a kid of the 80’s playing the NES I couldn’t resist getting this glass when I had the chance. I think other members here felt the same way and I was happy to help them out to get one too. It’s a killer glass!

Back