What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesssssssssssssssssssss, I am slowly stocking beer and other stuff in the event you get enough to send some fresh ones my way :) ...or dried...or pictures are 'okay' I guess

Still waiting for them to grow. It needs to warm the eff up!
IMG_0376.JPG

Proper glassware @TheDudeLebowski

Not gonna lie, I shook up the can first to get everything in suspension and it’s amazing!
View attachment 625934
Lol nut! Peeptoad is good. The Chosen One was the sludge can. I had it fresh off the tap at the brewery and it was amazing. Then one can had a lot of trub. It's a small brewery so maybe production problems I haven't had another can with that problem.

On to Omnipollo! 7 hr boil with Maple syrup
IMG_20190508_200532.jpeg

Lol nut! Peeptoad is good. The Chosen One was the sludge can. I had it fresh off the tap at the brewery and it was amazing. Then one can had a lot of trub. It's a small brewery so maybe production problems I haven't had another can with that problem.

On to Omnipollo! 7 hr boil with Maple syrupView attachment 625949

Ha! Got that one in the picking tonight too!
IMG_0376.JPG

Plus what I’m really drinking

HB clearance German wheat ale kit. Got everything including yeast for $18 5 gal batch. Can't complain actually decent!

Attachments

• 20190508_183012.jpeg
    20190508_183012.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 38
HB clearance German wheat ale kit. Got everything including yeast for $18 5 gal batch. Can't complain actually decent!
Right pic. Is it just me but it rarely let's you edit pictures once you put them up. keeps giving errors all the time!! Ugh
20190508_205523.jpeg

what ya building?

The house we bought 2 years ago has a 2 car garage that was built 7 years ago.

The upstairs was just studs. I put in rafter vents, insulation, drywall, and recessed lights.

Then.......our daughter came March of 2018....that being said not much got done here last summer/fall.

And, as you know....mud is not going to dry in an unheated garage here in New England.

So, we started mudding a few weeks ago. Banging out an hour or 2 here and there at night when we get the little one down to sleep.

We should have the last of the sanding done this weekend and be ready for primer for the walls.

Eventually the space will have one small TV (I hate bars that have TVs everywhere), a dart board, and I’m hoping to find a nice analog Pioneer receiver (circa 70-80) with cabinet speakers (hope to find same year speakers) for some sweet tunes. And of course my kegerator.

And .....some bar stools, a couch, and a few small tables to hold beers while throwing darts.

Mmmmmm. 1664

IMG_4155.JPG

Back