What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0004.JPG

This is amaze balls!!

Sadly, it was plenty crazy when I grabbed these. Have you hit up Obercreek?
Sadly no. My wife and I moved up to Albany last year and with her previously being prego, we haven’t been able to visit yet. But our first brewery trip spring is gunna be Plan Bee, Sloop’s new facility, Obercreek, and Equilibrium.

Sadly no. My wife and I moved up to Albany last year and with her previously being prego, we haven’t been able to visit yet. But our first brewery trip spring is gunna be Plan Bee, Sloop’s new facility, Obercreek, and Equilibrium.

That is a good trip. Plan Bee is awesome. Emily grew up 30 minutes away from me in Ohio.

I am in Port Chester, PM me when you do the trip and I will see if I can swing up (maybe with another Homebrewer in tow) and ruin your trip :)

Do we really need to argue about this? Because Zuma certainly isn't the best paw patrol character. Quite partial to Marshall and his silly antics, and my girls would pick Sky, no doubt.

My kids would pick sky too, but we are adults and Zuma is the coolest looking so he wins. The Cleveland Browns feel doesn’t hurt. Just sayin.

Back