What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Fashioned

2019-03-02 19.05.11.jpg

Perfect base for a sour or any fruited beer. @orionol73 Golden Ale - perfectly fine as-is, too!
View attachment 615623

Glad you enjoyed! That was a beer to grow yeast for an old ale and use up some free hops I got, all brewers gold. My first reaction was...tastes like good old beer!
That was in the bottle 6 days when I shipped to you and I hadn’t even tasted yet :)

IMG_7047.JPG

New Glory Brewing, Granite Bay

Psychic Venom Imperial Stout, Prince Umberdink Brown on Nitro, RFL Kolsh and some Maple brown porter that was quote good.

@pshankstar, what did you think about the Askren/Lawler stoppage?

It looked like he was out but it could have gone either way. That round will be the controversial fight of the night unless one of these other two fights has something to talk about.
Hopefully these two rounds don’t end like that one.

Glad you enjoyed! That was a beer to grow yeast for an old ale and use up some free hops I got, all brewers gold. My first reaction was...tastes like good old beer!
That was in the bottle 6 days when I shipped to you and I hadn’t even tasted yet :)

Wait another week, imo. I bet it mellows out a little more. What was the AA on those hops? I think therthe typically high?

Back