What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few minutes ago I posted a mug of brine water from the bottom of my water softener.
It was a test.
Apparently, it's late enough on a Friday night that no one gives a shlt what anyone's drinking now.....:D:D:D

Did it look something
20190208_225351.jpg
like this?

One more before bed.
That is a serious hand. I noticed a lot of us brewers have huge hands and are big guys and gals. Makes sense. I merely offer a humble bowl of rice. I have never done it, but here is my hand in full glory. Speaking of hands piano is blessed. Thus pianoman. Haha, I am tinkling again. How do I share on this thread? I really just want to play piano for a living. Hb light lager and stone ipa. Really digging the stone.
20190208_215142.jpeg
20190208_214705.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been skinny all my life, so I can't drink light "beer" I would lose more weight, that and i have never considered it beer..... more like "pond swill". Not knocking anyone that has to drink it or enjoys it (except my brother) but it's not for me. By the way I named it after my brother.... "Philjina Lite"

But it is true. What the heck happened for 48-72 hours on here?

I’m going with the theory that a group of disrespectful brainless people got off the bus to stir things up then got back on the bus. Being called an idiot by someone I don’t know and who is hiding behind a screen just did not seem right.

I’ve heard it all working in the construction industry but I guess communication can be different thru the internet.

Anyway, I’m glad things are quite now and HBT family is back at it enjoying their beers and sharing photos!
I really enjoy reading everyone’s “respectful” posts and continuing to learn more about homebrewing.

Cheers to beers and HBT!! [emoji482]

That is some serious manicuring...
"DO YOU MOISTURIZE"?

Haha, why yes I do. I make my own of course and my recipe is on this forum :) I also use la occittane shave and aftershave. This one time I was in a meeting and someone was like yeah, scrap over there, he probably shaves with an axe. My female friend was like you dont know that guy, he uses aveda. Yeah, raised poor as hell and mean....to a single mother who sold mary kay.

That is a serious hand. I noticed a lot of us brewers have huge hands and are big guys and gals. Makes sense. I merely offer a humble bowl of rice. I have never done it, but here is my hand in full glory. Speaking of hands piano is blessed. Thus pianoman. Haha, I am tinkling again. How do I share on this thread? I really just want to play piano for a living. Hb light lager and stone ipa. Really digging the stone.
I grew up on a cattle ranch and wheat farm in NE Colorado and have worked with my hands my whole life. I’ve worked as an auto mechanic, welder, cabinet maker and currently drive a bobtail fuel delivery truck and work on my own farm/ranch... wouldn’t trade it for anything.

I grew up on a cattle ranch and wheat farm in NE Colorado and have worked with my hands my whole life. I’ve worked as an auto mechanic, welder, cabinet maker and currently drive a bobtail fuel delivery truck and work on my own farm/ranch... wouldn’t trade it for anything.
We are the same age and strange but fort morgan and sterling were in our league. We drove out there to wrestle and play football, man those farm boys were tough. Never heard of Peetz. In that area. Sounds like a good life. Drinking more stone, focker out.
1549693493156.jpeg

Nice to finally see a fellow Coloradan on this thread!

Grew up in Austin, TX but moved to Greeley for college. At first, I thought I'd never get used to the smell of the farms but it's actually grown on me quite a bit. Given your past, sounds like the smell would be right at home for you!

We are the same age and strange but fort morgan and sterling were in our league. We drove out there to wrestle and play football, man those farm boys were tough. Never heard of Peetz. In that area. Sounds like a good life. Drinking more stone, focker out.View attachment 611641
Peetz is 25 miles north of Sterling, just this side of the Nebraska border. It is a tiny town ~200 people. Sterling is way bigger than we are...we play 6 man football.

Nice to finally see a fellow Coloradan on this thread!

Grew up in Austin, TX but moved to Greeley for college. At first, I thought I'd never get used to the smell of the farms but it's actually grown on me quite a bit. Given your past, sounds like the smell would be right at home for you!
Old saying is “smells like money”... I don’t find any of those smells offensive. Feedlots and silage aren’t too bad.;)

Old saying is “smells like money”... I don’t find any of those smells offensive. Feedlots and silage aren’t too bad.;)
Haha. Definitely a good way to put it.

It's funny. I used to hate the idea of living in a rural setting and always said that I wanted to live in a big city like Austin but since moving to Greeley in 2010, my opinion on that has changed a lot. I think it also had something to do with finally getting my drivers license and having to deal with all the idiotic drivers in Denver [emoji38].

Don't get me wrong. Greeley has grown a lot and is not really rural but I really enjoy being by all the farmland.

Greeley is 500X bigger than Peetz and Austin is 10X bigger than Greeley.
You're correct. Greeley is definitely not a great example of rural. I guess I'm more of a mid size city kind of guy. I'll have to do a little research on Peetz. I've been here since 2010 and haven't heard of it. I guess I need to get out more [emoji38].

Back