What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My WH Honey Porter

ForumRunner_20130223_204631.jpg

Alternating between my pale ale and stout. Both are quite good if I do say so myself.

Lots of foamy carb. Kinda belginay,almost think its infected yet its still OK at this point,its ripely fruity,maybe overripe yet floraly perfumy like a JollyPumpkin nature. Definatly a pale ale finish.

boji blue.jpg

I'm downing my last few bottles of the first homebrew I've made in over 10 years, a little 1-gallon IPA kit. I'm cheating a bit, but it's an IPA and it's nicely carbed and tastes really good, so I'm calling it ready. It's nice to be back!

Pipeline is coming along nicely. I can work with 2.5 gallon batches reasonably well so I should be able to wean myself from my packy-dependence in a few weeks.

Coffee. Spent the morning brewing and tasting my homebrew with a friend and then went to a beer tasting this afternoon at a buddies house tasting both our home brews (my contributions were a Red Saison, a Belgian IPA I call Oxymoron and a Grapefruit IPA) and several Green Flash and Stone IPAs that others brought.

would you buy it again? have you had any of their other offerings?

Havent tried the others but so far Id rather have just one in a mixer rather than getting a 4 pack of them.Nothing I think I would get again. I wont be going to be getting any others to quick either.

Havent tried the others but so far Id rather have just one in a mixer rather than getting a 4 pack of them.Nothing I think I would get again. I wont be going to be getting any others to quick either.

I was there getting a few things when they were brewing a pilot of IPA. it smelled great. a lot of Centennial Type hops. I still have yet to to pick up any of their brews though.

So far - brett finished saison which is coming together pretty well in the bottle, gravity samples from rhubarb sorachi wheat with cantillon brett, blackberry belgian stout with brux, blackberry biere de garde with white labs brett c, and my first Sucks. the rhubarb wheat and biere de garde have some cleaning up to do, but the stout might be getting corked this week. Tempted to rack it onto another 5 lbs of berries for a few weeks, which would make 2lbs/gallon.

Back