What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrewed Chocolate Peanut Butter Milk Stout!
20181213_190413_686.jpeg

How was that? Enjoy about 75% of their stuff, curious on how it ages.

View attachment 602336
Now did you like 75% of their IPAs or have u tried their stouts? I've always heard how great their stouts we're and that was my first taste of theirs. It's the kind of barrel aged that I like. It's not into drinking a whiskey or anything but I'd put it up against any Founders. Now you got me curious and it not even halftime so a freshy. Insane aroma but a little too much vanilla. I think with age it would be great. Great story line on their stouts and labels too. A maple version is suppose to come in next week. I bought a poopy load but may get even more with the maple. Let me know if u need a hookup. Blues Brothers nun
IMG_20181213_212008.jpeg

You can kind of tell that this HB beer is pretty clear (if you use your imagination, squint plus shake your screen a bit. Seriously, it's kind of clear in real life. I didn't expect the conditioning time and 58f temp to do that but it did.
It's Belgium's world-renowned three-bagger. I do flip-tops and this baby POPPED when I opened it. I imagine that if I had left it in the fridge beyond three hours and had left it for three weeks, the gases would have been absorbed (would like factual commentary if that is true).
clear belgian3.jpg

Now did you like 75% of their IPAs or have u tried their stouts? I've always heard how great their stouts we're and that was my first taste of theirs. It's the kind of barrel aged that I like. It's not into drinking a whiskey or anything but I'd put it up against any Founders. Now you got me curious and it not even halftime so a freshy. Insane aroma but a little too much vanilla. I think with age it would be great. Great story line on their stouts and labels too. A maple version is suppose to come in next week. I bought a poopy load but may get even more with the maple. Let me know if u need a hookup. Blues Brothers nunView attachment 602343
Definitely the stouts. Most of the 25% missers are their non stouts. We have total access to them here, but thanks. Your my TH/Trillium guy! [emoji6]

Now have 3 empty kegs..[emoji37]. Coconut stout empty.
20181213_204856.jpeg

Definitely the stouts. Most of the 25% missers are their non stouts. We have total access to them here, but thanks. Your my TH/Trillium guy! [emoji6]

Now have 3 empty kegs..[emoji37]. Coconut stout empty.
View attachment 602350
I think we're on agreement in their missers. I'm enjoying they're stouts and probably gonna buy a bunch to cellar as long as they they don't give me the evil eye. If u ever need their stouts I'll get get it if not the TH or Portland beers. I'm dying to get a Jacuzzi on my property and I'm jealous of your yard ;)

I think we're on agreement in their missers. I'm enjoying they're stouts and probably gonna buy a bunch to cellar as long as they they don't give me the evil eye. If u ever need their stouts I'll get get it if not the TH or Portland beers. I'm dying to get a Jacuzzi on my property and I'm jealous of your yard ;)
23yrs and multiple revisions in the making. We have a humble home but finally getting the yard where we want it.

Found a bottled coffee ris. Girls are making me drink...
20181213_213406_Burst01.jpeg

Back