What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My saison :D
Great beer after amateur basketball game :D
What do you thing about shakers?
"Craft beer people" in Poland usually hate shakers because they can't feel aroma.
A lot of people drink beer only from special glass that is narrow at the top.
It doesn't matter that they drank this beer thousand of time before :D
But I like shakers vey much :)

20180920_215556.jpg

I toasted 2lbs of shredded coconut(3 Gal batch), and added it to secondary for a week using a Muslin bag. Next time I’ll use sweeten shredded coconut. It’s supposed to give more coconut flavor. On the coffee.
So you didn't toast them first?

Some nice easy drinkers finishing a large portion of painting. Nice Gose and hb IPA (with ibuprofen)
20180920_130202.jpeg
20180920_154654.jpeg

Nice beer - ugly glass...[emoji16]

You’ve probably never been or haven’t seen all of the tail in Miami (even at The U). Even YOU would drink out of this glass, being a Husker.

All of the college pint glasses I have are from the college campuses I have visited while I’ve traveled for work.

Another beer.
IMG_5087.JPG

Want!!
In that case I pick you sir!

I know it’s a ways out but I’ll be in RVA Oct 19-22 and a little over a week at Christmas. My sister in law lives 5 mins from there. If glasses are available during those times let me know if you’re interested and I’ll grab some

@pshankstar did you have to get a ticket this afternoon BEFORE your got the glass?

If you’re having a beer from Industrial Way you might as well use a glass from Industrial Way also.

View attachment 589070
Damn straight! They should rename that street Crooked way with all those breweries on it. I hit the distillery there in a rush. Did 5 shots in 15 minutes. Fantastic!

Damn straight! They should rename that street Crooked way with all those breweries on it. I hit the distillery there in a rush. Did 5 shots in 15 minutes. Fantastic!

The hidden gem on that street still is Geary’s!! Ringwood will make a comeback someday!!!

Geary’s HSA is one of my absolute favorite winter time beers!

Back