What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mai Bocks are good

IMG_9055.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

An açaí gose from Crooked Hammock Brewery in Delaware. It’s a place the kids love to visit when we are in the area.

Had a sample of their Bourbon Barrel with Brett flagship IPA. We thought it was better this way than their base IPA.

Picked up Saturday at Fieldwork Beer Garden in Monterey. My God, this is delicious!!

They're an interesting brewery ... while I was there today I asked what the IBU levels were on one of their beers, and I was told "We don't do IBU numbers because it's a mathematical calculation."

^ my expression

They're an interesting brewery ... while I was there today I asked what the IBU levels were on one of their beers, and I was told "We don't do IBU numbers because it's a mathematical calculation."

^ my expression
That's really weird, what's up with that? All I know is I've had several of their beers in the past couple years and they've all been very good. The neipa collaboration, Zest Control, they did with Central Coast Brewing (down here in SLO) was among the best neipas I've ever had.

^ my expression

MATH.....IS....HARD

atleast that's what my wife tells me. Lol. To me math is easy English is hard. Pronouns, adverbs. What the crap!

That's really weird, what's up with that? All I know is I've had several of their beers in the past couple years and they've all been very good. The neipa collaboration, Zest Control, they did with Central Coast Brewing (down here in SLO) was among the best neipas I've ever had.

I dunno; they're a funny bunch. They used to also give you a descriptive card with their beers so you knew all about it without having to ask the bartender who is always hit-and-miss. Now they just have the menu with pricing and names, as you saw without any useful information.

I dunno; they're a funny bunch. They used to also give you a descriptive card with their beers so you knew all about it without having to ask the bartender who is always hit-and-miss. Now they just have the menu with pricing and names, as you saw without any useful information.
I wonder if that's a Monterey thing, or a Fieldwork thing in general. I've been to Monterey a couple times, and to their Berkeley location a couple times. I honestly don't remember the math details. A few beers seems to do that to me.

View attachment 578671
Installed the liner in 6 CL’s!
97 degrees out at 8 pm.
Now that the pool is filling it’s time to switch gears and drink some HB!
Cheers [emoji482]
Paid 1800 to have my 33x18 installed but it was like 105 that day...well worth it. Where do you live?

Coffee. Early day. Emergency Response Team training day...but it's Friday! Two day work weeks, excluding the backyard work, rock. Speaking of..9,000lbs of pea gravel to be delivered Wednesday. Will have plenty of pics then!

Back