What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tequila time. Too hot out for beer right now.
IMG_20180618_231725.jpeg

I'm having a black and tan with my stout and zombie dust clone. I bottled the Zombie Dust today, and used what I couldn't bottle with the stout. I don't think I'll do that again. It's not very good.
Edit: The ZD clone is very good, just not mixed with another beer, thought I'd clarify the post.

IMG_1764.jpg

Pulled a taste of my Pale Ale with 2-row, Maris Otter, Wheat, Belma & Simcoe hops. This one is with WLP001. 5.6% ABV.

Next I’ll try the same beer but fermented with a blended yeast (WY1318 & OYL-052).

I long for mundane. 90% done with painting master bedroom. Try to get 3 more done by tonight so we can start moving back.

Tiny break...View attachment 575784
I don't get many mundane days, between board meetings construction projects and designing new construction projects i'm pretty busy. I think that's why I struggle so much on the mundane days.

View attachment 575852
Pinthouse island kitty. @PianoMan you'll have to help me describe this one. Almost a lactose IPA with melon hops? Am I even close?
Definitely aged a bit. I got a Tart (WL644??) pineapple out of it. Probably 6 weeks old tho. 150yrs to you and me..

Much needed food break at a local bbq place. Nice local beer selection. Picked up 5 's' type used 5gal kegs from Jester King today for $120. Decided to invest another fortune on this. If anyone noticed..my pic indicates house is finally starting returning to normal! This post is on my own WiFi! Woot Woot
20180619_203806.jpeg
20180619_212052.jpeg

Latest posts

Back