What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redemption Rye Bourbon (home-infused w/ maple bacon). Good maple flavor, not enough smoke/bacon though.

Having a Bittersweet Lenny's R.I.P.A. by He'Brew. Very nice DIPA, complex, almost toasty malt flavors. Lots of hops. Before this I had a bomber of Union Jack with some 'zza. 7+ hour brew day, undershot my gravity by a bit, but I still have a sizable Scottish ale in the swamp cooler at 58 F.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Having a Bittersweet Lenny's R.I.P.A. by He'Brew. Very nice DIPA, complex, almost toasty malt flavors. Lots of hops. Before this I had a bomber of Union Jack with some 'zza. 7+ hour brew day, undershot my gravity by a bit, but I still have a sizable Scottish ale in the swamp cooler at 58 F.

I've been meaning to try the R.I.P.A. After having Hop Manna someone suggested I try it.

More of my Irish Red, I better keep out of it so I have some left for St Patty's day. It's so fvckin tasty though!

Amber bock while brewing a cream stout. Hopefully my beard will ward off the bad juju that drinking a BMC beer brings to brew day. Fingers crossed...

Strictly for the bottle it's not too bad for 1.99

image-3254903101.jpg

NordeastBrewer77 said:
It's goooood. Loads of spicy rye, like dry toasted rye bread (without the caraway). Real bitter, tons of spicy, resinous hops. Piney, bitter finish. Picked up one in a mix six, but I'm gonna grab some more for sure. :mug:

Sounds great! I'm definitely going to pick some up.

Cisco Brewery Whale Tale Pale Ale. Not too shabby for an English style ale, but their Summer Lager is to die for. If you are in the Cape Cod area, they sell this stuff in bottles as well as cans - don't let the cans scare you, their beers are pretty good.

nukebrewer said:
Yeah, I'm drinking a maibock in February, big whoop wanna fight about it?

Yes, I would very much like to fight about it. :p
Is it good? The only thing I've had from them is their porter.

Went to Mexican place for dinner with the typical selection, but back trying to fresh for the night and capping things off with this local brew.

Blue Mountain Dark Hollow Imperial Stout

ForumRunner_20130211_210815.jpg

Drinking a Green Flash West Coast IPA while watching the finals of the Rugby 7s World Series matches from the weekend. Not too shabby.

Back