What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier this evening...
20180601_174412.jpg

Painted Cave IPA with guava...
20180601_174930.jpg

We really wanted to cut the cord and go with something hip like Hulu or YoutubeTV but found out our TVs are too old. Hopefully after a year of being screwed over by cable (and getting a promo rate), we’ll be ready to take the leap! Still drinking 18th Street.
Pretty happy with Playstaion Vue. Can stream on 5 devices at once 1080p. We have the max package with Showtime and HBO cloud based DVR...massive storage for $80.

Time to get them ribs ready. Unfortunately I don’t have a smoker and will need to make due with an oven prior to a grill finish. I’ll just drink some ETL to take the pain away.

IMG_0678.jpg

You should really make a stop in Columbus.
I second that. I'll be there tomorrow. Girlfriend is taking me to Brewdog in celebration of graduating college. it's our absolute favorite place to hang out.

Now a hb cream ale I have in the Ohio State Fair Homebrew competition tomorrow.
IMG_20180601_233408.jpeg

I second that. I'll be there tomorrow. Girlfriend is taking me to Brewdog in celebration of graduating college. it's our absolute favorite place to hang out.

Now a hb cream ale I have in the Ohio State Fair Homebrew competition tomorrow. View attachment 573192

Which one?! Canal, Short North, or Franklinton? They are really doing it proper with the right atmosphere.

Canal but the others look amazing too, just haven't made it to them since they opened! I agree with the atmosphere. Absolutely love it.

I did my birthday celebration this year starting at BD Short North, then to Hoof Hearted, then to Seventh Son. It was awesome. SS has a new roof top bar with a retractable roof which is nice too.

Back