What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some labeling to do! This one comes from FotD trade and @wstbrewing

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20180510114536034.jpg

Trains are fun :) I rode a train to California when I moved out here ... worst best idea ever.

If you ride the train enough (read every f#$#ing week) they give you a bump to first class and free beer. And one in five of those beers is solid. And you get home to the family you haven't seen in half a week with a buzz. And then you feel mildly ashamed, but before that its awesome.

If you ride the train enough (read every f#$#ing week) they give you a bump to first class and free beer. And one in five of those beers is solid. And you get home to the family you haven't seen in half a week with a buzz. And then you feel mildly ashamed, but before that its awesome.

Lol, story of my life except trains and family...just the wife, but she'll have to deal. That's the contract :)

Lol, story of my life except trains and family...just the wife, but she'll have to deal. That's the contract :)

My kids don’t worry. They are still young enough that I am god... I am gonna miss it when they know that I am not.

Last edited:
I have a buddy that has been pointing out the irony of a rooster surrounded by balls all day. He’s bringing my sexual orientation into play by wanting to drink it.
Funny how thing are or are not noticed based on points of view! I just thought it was a Damn Good Beer..your secret is safe with me! [emoji6]

Back