What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imperial Java Stout + Brownies + Whipped Cream = Awesome!

20130208_223500.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Young frankenstien is one of my favorite movies.

Current drinking Avery- hog heaven after a few jumbo margaritas lol

Looks like I'm in good company.

DisturbdChemist said:
Anything Mel brooks. All the movies that man made are awesome. Love Blazin saddles, history of the world pt 1, high anxiety, robin hood men in tights, etc.

Cheers man!

Couldn't agree more!!

Already finished 12oz of 18.7% blueberry wine. That was my last bottle of the original batch. Now about 6 oz into a 12 oz bottle of 14.7% grapefruit wine.

Hit the jackpot tonight. When I picked up that Black Butte, I also got a sixer of Torpedo. Guess I must have gotten in on a particularly fresh shipment, because this is the best tasting Torpedo I've ever had. :rockin:

mikeh80 said:
Hit the jackpot tonight. When I picked up that Black Butte, I also got a sixer of Torpedo. Guess I must have gotten in on a particularly fresh shipment, because this is the best tasting Torpedo I've ever had. :rockin:

I love Torpedo!!

Seriously drinking a pint of flat, 70F BM's Centennial Blonde (large FG sample), and I honestly really like it. It's like a day-after-kegger beer from college if I could have afforded better beer. Cheers BeirMuncher!

DisturbdChemist said:
Having my last southern star- old potentate. I can't wait for their anniversary party in march. Already got my ticket! Woohoo

I still need to visit the brewery. It's a shame I live 15 min from the there and have never been.

Back