What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7C75C813-9903-4031-A3C2-2ACCCBEB5888.jpeg

Couple miller lite and busch lights at the in law's. Wife wants to sell and build a house, which means I "get" to build it. Needing something stronger so this while playing Legos with my 5 year old. I think I get more strawberry on this one canned than on draft.
aviary-image-1524957494404.jpeg

Stopped at Institution Ales in Camarillo.

A DIPA called Lost in the Fray.
20180428_163651.jpg

Followed up with a cask beer without a name. They said it was just Mosaic with mangoes, vanilla, and coconut.
aviary-image-1524975551511.jpg

I e got the clone recipe and most of the items to make it. Just waiting on a day when the three women in my house don't have me running. Taste good tho? Worth my time?

I'm still about a week from bottling, so I'm not entirely sure I can give you good feedback. I pulled a sample before dry hopping, and it was a bit boring. It will get cold crashed this weekend and bottled first thing next week, and I'll pull a sample during that as well and let you know what my 2c are.

An additional thought, be cognizant of the fermentation. Mine had an incredible level of krausen that turned my carboy into a volcano even though I left a significant amount of a head space.

Lawnmower beer.
IMG_1515.jpg

Tequila. Lime juice. Cointreau. I think they call it a doble margarita.

IMG_1513.jpg

Back