What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1523150208.687605.jpg

Cheers!!

My dad lives in SLO..trying to get him over there to get a 12pk!

In the mean time...@RevKev awesome gifts and HB BA RIS.View attachment 565292View attachment 565293View attachment 565294
That's cool, SLO is a great town, home of one of my favorite breweries - Central Coast Brewing.
FW doesn't do 6pks or 12pks of the barrel-aged beers. They only sell them in 12oz single bottles, usually $10.99 each. Though I did buy 6 bottles today while I was there, 4 Coconut Parabolas and 2 regular '18 Parabolas. They were both quite good on tap, but my favorite from them is their Sucaba (English Style Barleywine).

Coffee. First brew since the little one was born. Time is my limiting reagent, so today I’m using a smaller pot and boiling 4 gallons and will top off in the fermenter.

This is a SMASH.
9# Marris Otter
.25oz Rakau 10.7aa @ 60, 0.75oz @10, 2oz @180 whirlpool, 2oz dry hop day 3 post start of fermentation

The hops are locally grow here in Massachusetts.

IMG_7357.jpg

Last edited:
I love Sucaba, perhaps my all time favorite beer, but I generally let them age at least 2-3 years prior to drinking them. I have a 2013 in the fridge now that keeps calling my name every time the door is opened. They're even better on tap, and FW often times has two or three vintages on tap to compare.

Fresh mango juice with a pour - 5oz- of palo viejo smscked.
IMG_0673.jpg

Back