What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
468A4550-BD72-4FFA-BD28-86014B941F62.jpeg

We're at an AirBnB in Abiquiu, New Mexico about 30miles north of Santa Fe. Our sonView attachment 562090/girlfriend moved from Oregon to SF area. Besides the fricking allergies, great time of year. The warmest 50F I've ever felt. 1000s of hiking trails and the geology is amazing. Lots of history here.

More free SNPA

That looks awesome. I will be in Denver this weekend, couple hours north of there.

Damn Toppling Goliath lives up to it. This blows away my HB Nelson only pale ale.

IMG_3640.jpg

One of three bottles I have left from a batch of kölsch brewed back on November. Hopped with hersbrucker and fermented with 2565; it has a crisp, slightly sweet malty profile with a distinctly floral and herbal aroma. Delicious.

Monk's Wit

This time of year I brew a beer based on Jester King's Ateral Rubicite a raspberry sour. I call it Altera's Rubixcube and cost 1/50th the price. Forbidden Planet, best Si-Fi movie ever!
1521085991097.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-03-14-21-44-47.png

Very Smooth. It’s a nice tropical juice bomb at a sessionable 9%. I could crush these all day until I’d pass out!

I was shocked when I tried it at their last can release...did a double take at the 9%. It's certainly a sneaky bastard! Rather low IBU which is nice for non-hop heads.

Last edited:
Hb kolsch. Needs a bit more time to carb up a little more.
20180315_074831.jpg
was debating wether to use gelatin on this one. Looks like i should have.

Latest posts

Back