What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aviary-image-1517443127051.jpeg

I've had the pleasure of visiting there once. Pseudo Sue on tap was excellent, but their Sosus was my favorite. Our son lives about an hour from the tasting room and next time we visit we definitely will be going back.
They didn't have Sosus (or any of its varients :) ) on tap today. Where does your son live - east or west? I'd have posted a pic but the upload stalled out. It was verrra verrra nice, along with the Amber Xhop.

They didn't have Sosus (or any of its varients :) ) on tap today. Where does your son live - east or west? I'd have posted a pic but the upload stalled out. It was verrra verrra nice, along with the Amber Xhop.
He lives just outside Rochester, MN, more like 90 minutes away now that I think about it. Still have pictures of my Sosus and our visit.

sosus.jpg

20161021_150241.jpg

Just sipped up the last bottle of our Firecracker Mead - Apple juice and grape juice concentrate with honey. First year (July 4 2015) experimental push it to the limit EC1118 mead. Sweet cause the yeast finally gave up the ghost with 1.016 FG after adding more and more....After two years in the bottle, not at all boozy but let's just say I'm having problems with my fine motor coordination typing this report in. Gonna look into doing this again, but stopping at a little less sweet at the end. Nice glass of dessert. Yup yup yup

So to sum up my night.. sitting on the couch watching netflix comedy specials, eating 1500 calories in Rallys, glass of bourbon and a TG pseudosue. Can't wait to see how much weight I gain tomorrow. Lol.

Ahh, I got a nice little email this morning, it reads:

"Congratulation! You have won a spot at the 2018 Assassin bottle release, please read the details carefully"

My first entry into a bottle release, and it resulted in my name getting drawn. Looks like I have a date with Toppling Goliath at the end of March!

20180201_210623.jpg

You can really taste the wrench... Exciting news to new yorkers and beyond these guys got picked up by a large distributor and they will start seeing distribution across state. Good schiiiiiit

Latest posts

Back