What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usa v trinidad tobago at 6 mtn time! Don't have cable and because Mexico's playing the Mexican stations on have Mexico versus Honduras. Dammit. Drinking lawson ss8

Stella

image.jpeg

Phone broke over the weekend so I had to switch to my old Microsoft phone for the time being. Doesn't support the HBT app so I probably won't be posting in this thread as much until I get a new phone since upload pics in the web browser sucks!

Naragansett pounder cans of lager. Not great. $6/sixer. Getting druck so who am I/are you to judge?

No pics, prove it didn't happen...

Kegged a new IPA this morning. First pull.

View attachment IMG_5960.jpg

50% MO
50% US 2-row

Bit of Columbus and 3 oz mosaic late. Dumped this onto the Slightly Stoopid yeast cake - WY3787. ****ing slamming.

View attachment 416930

This is lovely! thanks for the tip, and the ride, and the glass.

Glad you liked it that is one of his best beers. They just released a pumpkin version, not sure if I’ll try it or not. Finally tapped the Mastodon. It’s really smooth can’t taste any alcohol. I have a feeling this is going to kick in quick.

Attachments

• 0ED237C9-8DC6-4259-8E59-AC63E6F54F23.jpg
    0ED237C9-8DC6-4259-8E59-AC63E6F54F23.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 23
Glad you liked it that is one of his best beers. They just released a pumpkin version, not sure if I’ll try it or not. Finally tapped the Mastodon. It’s really smooth can’t taste any alcohol. I have a feeling this is going to kick in quick.

You won't remember it kicking in.

Latest posts

Back