What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is ok

IMG_1062.jpg

What are these? Hot dogs for children or those with t-rex arm syndrome?

Jalapeño peppers split, cheddar and cream cheese, a little smoky sausage, wrapped in bacon.

I also did shrooms with garlic, cheddar and cream cheese, a slice of jalapeño.... wrapped in bacon.

The waiting is the worst part.

I need a beer.

That looks like Remmy's kitchen.

Reported.

Multiple accounts are not allowed

Lol. I'm pretty sure that @remmy s kitchen is the finest imported granite with platinum cabinet hardware. Not my circa 1984 laminate with white tile which with any luck will be getting replaced soon.

I went to NYC and all I got was this lousy beer...

IMG_20170619_192922_zpsvrrv8ex6.jpg

And an umbrella. Bought one of those too. The beer wasn't as bad as Stephen King makes it out to be, but it's not the greatest either. Tastes like Bud...

And an umbrella. Bought one of those too. The beer wasn't as bad as Stephen King makes it out to be, but it's not the greatest either. Tastes like Bud...

Yeah. If it's cold enough, it's capable
Should get some butternuts too. It tastes like a good brewer had a stroke and continued brewing.

Clearly you went to the wrong spot to get a beer. ;) tastes like Bud? Nah, it's still better than a Bud. :mug:

Latest posts

Back