What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is National Bourbon Day! I'll have to choose. But honestly, I really enjoy the OGD BIB when ever I can find it.

IMG_20170614_203443.jpg

How was the stickee monkee? There's a bottle at my local shop that's been staring back at me but it's pretty damn pricey...

How is that? have not seen it on the right coast ... :)

I'd say it's in my top 3 of troegs beers. It's juicy and smooth. It was just released a couple days ago so distribution should expand. I'm only a 1/2 hour from the brewery and all the beer stores by me have a 12 pack limit. If you don't have access to it and want to try it let me know.

Should be released alongside of BBA Trogenator this week

BBA trogenator has been out for a while. Troegenator is my favorite regular distribution by troegs but the splinter series in my opinion is way over oaked. I have a couple from last year aging hoping the oak mellows out.

BBA trogenator has been out for a while. Troegenator is my favorite regular distribution by troegs but the splinter series in my opinion is way over oaked. I have a couple from last year aging hoping the oak mellows out.

Well to WNY. We haven't had any corked and caged Tröegs for about a year or two. Wish I had access to their special stuff

Well to WNY. We haven't had any corked and caged Tröegs for about a year or two. Wish I had access to their special stuff

They release about 4-5 Barrel aged beers a year some don't sell as well and are available for a while at the brewery. If your interested pm me. I will see what I can do. I will be in Hershey the last week of June.

Back