What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drank all the shandy at a cookout. I don't care what you say about Leini... best hot weather drinker in my opinion. Now some Great Lakes. Watching Whose Line Is It Anyways videos on Youtube. That's how I know I drank a lot.

Leini also has canoe paddler. Great lawnmower beer.

More yuengling, smacked.

Because I ran out of Wild Turkey

20170430_231404.jpg

Reminds me a lot of your hb ris u sent- which btw I just remembered I need to send some tasting notes on. After drinking that one I was pretty smacked

Currently water while kegging my RIS.View attachment 398637btw if anyone was wondering this is what pineapple and mangos look like in a soured saison.

Nobody remembers what that beer taste like by they time they get to the bottom of the bottle. It's only 15.5%

I will have to look in to that. 8% would be better that way I would only have to drink half as many!

It's their Cherry Gose, haven't had it in a while but I believe I liked it.

Going to start planning a beer cap design, this thing is getting the epoxy treatment like my table. Just added that extension today. Turning out halfway decent

View attachment 1493678987680.jpg

Back