What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirkland Canadian whisky, neat. I'm not sure I can tell the difference between it and Crown Royal.

Because it most likely is Crown. That is Kirkland's M.O. on everything, they buy overruns or huge bulk with the understanding that in no way will it be linked back to regular retail product. Great whisky that I always keep in the cabinet :mug:

People's Brewing Company Vienna Lager. I bought a 1/6bbl from them, uncarbonated and in a sanke keg. I was able to connect a Quick Carb to it and give it the life it deserves! Tasty stuff!

Unfortunately not beer.

image.jpeg

I see a fedora on the table I'm going to assume that he is and I'm also mighty jealous

So instead of where's Waldo, it's where's @Remmy, [emoji3] I thought it was Molokai off the coast, but it might be the Dom Rep.

Your on a beach and some dudes azz is your best camera shot?? Really now..

Or Remmys wife's ass in a pic posted here a long time ago. He is trolling. The hole the mods put that kind of behavior in must not have been deep enough.

Remmy married a dude?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk[/ame]

Back