What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howling Beagle IPA, my latest Columbus IPA with long dry hopping for extra skunky bite.

IMG_0432.jpg

HB Pink IPA...Pink coloring is real subtle..Not really showing in this picture..But, boy is it tasty! Up next my Zombie Dust clone! :)

pink IPA.jpg

Odd13 Vincent Von Couch, no pic since I'm having a bath. Nice pop of hops when I opened the can, but not much after that. Decent enough dry hopped sour, but Burley Oak's Sorry Chickee is much nicer. Still better than the "black IPA" I had at Wynkoop after getting into town (I would more readily have guessed robust porter). Crooked Stave tomorrow night, always the highlight of coming to Denver.

What exactly is a pink ipa? Sounds tasty based on the name alone lol

Was a recipe kit from Austin Homebrew Supply..One of the adjuncts is hibiscus to get the pink coloring..And it IS tasty! :) Though I think to get the TRUE pink coloring I should have used ALL of the hibiscus and not just 1oz as the recipe called for(they ship 2oz in the kit)..

Was a recipe kit from Austin Homebrew Supply..One of the adjuncts is hibiscus to get the pink coloring..And it IS tasty! :) Though I think to get the TRUE pink coloring I should have used ALL of the hibiscus and not just 1oz as the recipe called for(they ship 2oz in the kit)..

Thanks! I'l have to try that!

Cheers.

Back