What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knocking one off of the beer bucket list... I'm glad I picked this up!

IMG_20170115_172802_zpsjbviyce9.jpg

How was that? have never seen that around here...

2 Double Jacks, an Mad Elf, now on the home made vino rosso. might be past
smacked ... no work tomorrow ... HA! ... shrimp looks goot ...

Vodka and tonic with 2 limes.

Had about 20 HBs this weekend plus 2 big meals today. Need to conserve stomach space.

How was that? have never seen that around here...

It's really good, but if you have access to the tripel from Allagash, you're not missing a great deal. Maybe a bit more nuance in flavor with the Westmalle, but not enough to justify the price. Of course, I'd probably pick up another for extended aging given the chance.

:mug:

Strike water for what? What's brewing?

HB Nelson DIPA
View attachment 384873

Straight IPA with a bunch of leftovers. Bitter with Ella- flameout Amarillo and simcoe. Whirlpool citra Amarillo simcoe and mosaic Dry hop will be same as whirlpool. Added a pound of flaked rye that was leftover from a sour I did. Last few ipas I have done used the same hops and have been pretty fn amazing

Not going to find it much cheaper around here. Our beer prices are through the roof on everything!

That's just insane. I've had Hopslam once or twice. Good. Wouldn't pay that price for a 6-pack, though. If it were $12/6, I may bite.

I kind of like full pours. HB Belgian IPA x3
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1484602197.186802.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1484602219.021556.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1484602232.708504.jpg

Latest posts

Back