What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schlops Schlam

20170106_192424[1].jpg

Made an amateur mistake tonight and ate way too much mexican food. Going to be at least a few hours before i can put a beer in this belly. Might be a whiskey night.

More hb dunkelweizen. I made this ~7.5 abv, so I guess it's a "winter warmer". Perfect timing for our first snowfall this year. :rockin:
Not a loaf of bread left on the shelves...

I made a Kolsch malt SMaSH with Hallertau with a starting gravity around 1.047. I split 2 gallons, one fermented with saflager that I finished up a while ago, and one with "second generation" Wyeast 2124. I brewed it just under 13 months ago, bottled it about 4-6 weeks after that, and when I was satisfied it was carbed, kept it in my lager fridge which varied a bit in temp but was probably no warmer than 57F and at times down into the mid to high 30F range. I am drinking the last of the 2124 batch right now and am a little sad that I don't have anymore.

Kolsch malt is freaking awesome and I might have to upset my brew schedule because I just have to make more. All it needs is a little wheat or carafoam.

Well I got sick for the first time in like a year. I'll be here dry heaving in my bathroom, the chicken parm I had at Chef's came up about five am

That is too bad. Stick to water today.

Morning Coff. I'm already in the mood for a Sea Hag.

Well I got sick for the first time in like a year. I'll be here dry heaving in my bathroom, the chicken parm I had at Chef's came up about five am

Hey Rev, thanks for sharing that with us......I'll probably never eat chicken parm again! :tank:

Btw, just started brewing some Caribou Slobber....great stuff.

Back