What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Cascadian dark ale that is about 1 year old. Phenomenal! Its has aged very well.

20161108_180130.jpg

While brewing a DIPA this afternoon, think I'm going to call it "Election Day IPA".

Wow, SN Estate is on another level. I can taste the difference in the malt, compared to other brews. Saw this bottle (750ml) at Whole Foods for $7.99. Picked up two :D

IMG_5074.jpg

I've had 2 imperial pints of my NEIPA, 1 Otter Creek Freeflow IPA and the better part of 6 oz each of Laphroiag 10 year cask strength and Lagvulin DE 2015, I think this election may actually kill me. I may order a pizza at this point and consume more calories than I have the rest of the month combined.

I've had 2 imperial pints of my NEIPA, 1 Otter Creek Freeflow IPA and the better part of 6 oz each of Laphroiag 10 year cask strength and Lagvulin DE 2015, I think this election may actually kill me. I may order a pizza at this point and consume more calories than I have the rest of the month combined.

I'm with you on the pizza..

The pizza is good, my stock portfolio reminds me of the great recession as I watch.

That is the very reason I am not looking at mine. I am, however, enjoying a big cup of coffee. It tastes better today than it did yesterday. :mug:

Let the days drinking commence!

Starting of the mental obliteration with a HB Columbus/Chinook DIPA

My grapefruit sculpin clone. It was very bitter when I first bottled - I presume from the pith of the grapefruit, which I tried to avoid. Over time that had all but faded, leaving a nice citrusy sparking amber beer that is highly drinkable.

Finishing up a rye IPA at left hand while I'm in Longmont CO.

View attachment 376625

Grew up wrestling in longmot, it was literally a farm town 23 years ago. Drinking upslope ipa from boulder, 20 minutes down turnpike from you. At 54 for 5gal wondering why I dont drink more of it. Dont eat to many gummies at once ;). Also Oregon pinot

Attachments

• 1478749359208.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 1478749370646.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 75
Back