What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrew will always belong to the people. This will only drive down prices.
Another pour of the cider, now some Oktoberfest,

Good luck Kev, my son is taking Chem Eng, so I know it's tough. Cheers! Another Fest,

Mmmm haven't had Sam Adams in about a year. Maybe I'll pick up a sixer. But thanks and the same to your son! Class is titled Organic Chem yet it equates to Synthetic Physical Organic Chem. Meep.

#gobills

View attachment 1476737345388.jpg

Awesome 70 degree night out. Long day at work. No pictures due to the darkness, but lit a few candles on the balcony and enjoying the beautiful weather with a couple pints of my hoppy saison.

Taking a Break from installing rain gutters. I'm not big on sessions, this one is pretty solid.

Shameless Plug:
I'm putting together a beer trade raffle in the Sampling - Critiquing area. It's a lot of fun, and a chance to try beers you might not have access to. You might have a chance to get a Pliny, Heady, or a SeaHag. Hope to see some of you guys sign up. Here's the link:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=593221

Never say no to free ... :beard: ... Having a FW Pivo. snagged some Double Jack, and some Wookie jack. can't seem to find Opal yet, but i'll keep looking ... :rockin:

My latest saison! Very nice just two weeks in the bittle. A bit blonder than usual but very good.

1476835407589-2073926646.jpg

Latest posts

Back