What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know. I enjoy the English style beers, especially well-done local brew. Maine seems to have quite a bit of English beer. That's a nice change of pace. By the way, any of you NE guys been to geaghans brewpub in Bangor? Fantastic brews.

Geaghans is a good spot. Last time I was there they were featuring some single hopped beers that were really tasty

Geaghans is a good spot. Last time I was there they were featuring some single hopped beers that were really tasty

Their presque isle honey wheat is what got me into beer. Just great. Yeah I think I remember when they were doing that series, but I didn't like hoppy beer then. Can wait to get a pound of reserve sauce wings

Ice water & pills while remembering something about my hybrid lager, version 4.2 I needed to change to make it AG. Coffee forthcoming...

Work took me to VA, and finally got to try some beers I've been wanting try for awhile. Dogfish Head 60-min IPA, Bells Two Hearted Ale, and finally Heady Topper. Those were the three that stood out, especially Heady Topper!

headytopper.JPG

Back