What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old pic..Surprised my Irish Stout has made it past St Patrick's Day! LOL Getting close to the end, but savoring every pull til then! :)

HB Irish Stout.jpg

Homebrewed blonde ale. Butchered BierMuncher's recipe due to certain ingredients not being available at my LHBS (centennial hops for instance!).

It's enjoyable but I'll be making the real deal before lawn mower season starts (still months away here in Newfoundland).

Bought this bottle in 2014 with the intention of splitting it with my dad. He passed away suddenly in August so I'm "sharing" it with him at his gravesite. Great beer, holy carbonation though!

Thanks for sharing your experience. That's beautiful. I can't imagine a more fulfilling experience with a good brew.

Dogfish Head Romantic Chemistry IPA. Mango/apricot/ginger IPA. Really good, balanced beer. Smooth citrus from the mango and apricot is matched really well with some spice from the ginger.
20160327_172430.jpg

Another pint of my Dogfish 90 clone that I overshot and came in at 10.2%. It's freaking delicious

20160320_181927.jpg

My Sons Of Sauvin Pale Ale.

Pale Malt + a little Vienna, Carapils and Aromatic Malt.
Magnum to bitter and a Nelson Sauvin hopstand and dry hop.

Perfect for a warm evening in sunny CA.

86082273a526b6889b15305a8d0042f1.jpg

Back