What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's all recognize a moment of silence for the 2014 BCBS I kicked over while hanging X-Mas lights today....... Thank you.

Let's all recognize a moment of silence for the 2014 BCBS I kicked over while hanging X-Mas lights today....... Thank you.

It shall be missed.

Lawnmower Rye and football after an hour and a half of local trail maintenance. Most of the time was spent hiking in and out, but future runs will be much more pleasant.

Drinking tea at church. Had to run up here for kids night. Just heard my Hogs are playing K-State in the Liberty Bowl. I think this calls for a beer wager. What do you say @finsfan

Drinking tea at church. Had to run up here for kids night. Just heard my Hogs are playing K-State in the Liberty Bowl. I think this calls for a beer wager. What do you say @finsfan

I've already won one box of beer on a football bet this year, might as well make it two! Im in. :D

Howdy Hawg. Been a while.

HB Brown Beer

IMG_20151206_181431.jpg

Hanson brothers by Georgetown brewery with dinner, bcbs and brrrbon 2015 to follow up

Buy 6 bottles. One to trade, one to drink, and 4 to save.

Robust Porter. Chicken curry almost done in the slowcooker. Nom.

At eight bucks a bottle, I'm poor. And I don't cellar. I drink.

I don't think I could drink that out of principal:D

This.

Though I would try it. Ok I'd drink it. Mm bop!

Never gets old

Fairly solid.

yes, I gave the baby a bath!

Ha!

had a Secret Stache with supper. now on my last Satin Solitude. #stoutseason365

Damn straight.
HB

IMG_20151206_195802.jpg

Rum and cola. 10 seegars ready to be wrapped. Not bad for a Sunday night. Here's to making Monday suck more than it does on its own.

Back