What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly.

I think there is still some Abyss around here if you didn't get enough.

Still working on that petite blueberry. Trying to decide if I should have one more beer after this.

Don't worry I got enough and then some more when I found it at $13 a bottle.

cawfeh. kinda looking forward to work today. I had to help paint crew all day yesterday (hanging parts on the line), but got a bunch of parts for a few big center sections.

Coffee.. Second cup of Delicious delicious heavenly coffee. These short turnaround work days are starting to hurt. Left work at 11pm last night. Back in the door at 6:30 this morning. My eyeballs are burning but I am starting to feel more like a normal human being.

Coffee.. Second cup of Delicious delicious heavenly coffee. These short turnaround work days are starting to hurt. Left work at 11pm last night. Back in the door at 6:30 this morning. My eyeballs are burning but I am starting to feel more like a normal human being.

i dont miss those. At my last job we had a lot of 8 hour turn arounds, overnight and 16 hour shifts. was always a good morning when the 7-3 guy called off at 6am after you had been there the whole night... good times

coffee-

Coffee plus protein powder plus milk = curlbro mocha.

That, plus new internet service is now up and running. I wired everything last night. Notified that service was active as of 8am this morning, and now all configured and up and running. I'm back, floccers.

Also now I have to go to work.

Coffee plus protein powder plus milk = curlbro mocha.

That, plus new internet service is now up and running. I wired everything last night. Notified that service was active as of 8am this morning, and now all configured and up and running. I'm back, floccers.

Also now I have to go to work.

Welcome back to this century.

Coffee.

14bular.jpg

Finding it increasingly difficult to leave the house in the morning when I have to say goodbye to this face now.
Coffee until I get to go home and enjoy some gifts from Gavin C.. who is apparently impossible to tag.

I see what you did there. Great pun.

A totally unintentional double entendre

14bular.jpg

Finding it increasingly difficult to leave the house in the morning when I have to say goodbye to this face now.
Coffee until I get to go home and enjoy some gifts from Gavin C.. who is apparently impossible to tag.

Quite a cute puppy!

More coffee. Why does it always seem when you're out for a couple of days, people lose their minds and send the most idiotic and banal emails? It's going to take me all morning to get through this...

i dont miss those. At my last job we had a lot of 8 hour turn arounds, overnight and 16 hour shifts. was always a good morning when the 7-3 guy called off at 6am after you had been there the whole night... good times

coffee-

Dislike. Seriously dislike. I have decided that I am no longer going to be the nice guy and 'volunteer' to be the whipping boy. No more 20 hour shifts, definitely no more schedule shifts. I am the third longest employed person in my position and I am sick of being punished for being competent and nice.

Office coff, out of a mug I stole from the abandoned executive suite on the top floor of this building.

Do you feel classy now? Feel executive? Did you all of a sudden get a personal assistant and your s* stop stinking?

But skunky is a good thing now right?

Green Bottles

I was skeptical about this when I heard about it, but there's something there. Light skunky actually does add some complexity to the saison funk, more than I thought it would. But it's hard to get those light levels without overdoing it. My bottle of Le Vermentoise was almost to the point of undrinkable. For how unpredictable it is, I'm a little surprised breweries go full-production with it (ala St. Somewhere).

14bular.jpg

Yup. Mine isn't even a pup and I don't like leaving him. Then there's the boy who wakes up pondering the things of the world and needing help with Minecraft and generally just being a great little person. I need me one of them stay at home jobs.

Office coff.

Do you feel classy now? Feel executive? Did you all of a sudden get a personal assistant and your s* stop stinking?

It was kind of cool to walk around this empty office - they had private balconies overlooking downtown Columbus, executive boardroom, wood paneling, rich mahogany, many leather bound books, etc. Found a bunch of mugs left behind in one of the kitchen areas, picked my favorite.

I'm not sure when they moved out of that office space, but it was before I got here. They recently started demolition up there, so I'm assuming they found a new renter.

Back