What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sierra nevada/russian river BRUX.... its pretty good but nothing to write home about ( i should have let it age for a year or so). I think after this ill go to my Imperial amber.

Ha,I like the way Jacky Martling made fun of happy trees on Howard Stern. I'm having a glass of cold coffee with heath bar creamer. No 7up for my poor man's stout this morning...:D

I love this beer. Favorite IPA hands down. I haven't had Heady Topper, but it's better than Pliny, that's for sure.

Couldn't agree more, Sculpin's the shizz. I'd say there's a few that top it, but they're IIPAs, so... I think Sculpin sits in that top tier with Modus, Size 7, Blind Pig, Flower Power and Hopsecutioner (maybe a few others). Damn good IPA. :mug:

More Old Chub. I didn't like this the first time I tried it almost 5 years ago, but now it's my favorite American brewed Scotch-style ale.

20121228_233022.jpg

odinsgift said:
The Vintage ales are Unibroue, the german style beers are GB, the mission is FW, the spotted cow and fat weasel are also FW. Curious who does the corona style beer, and the light lagers in cans.

They released a Golden Strong this year, too. Both were very tasty this year.

My usual "budget pale ale". I really need to branch out more with my brewing. Some of the beers mentioned here sound very interesting.

Abbey style single. Not the best batch I've brewed. It's getting better. Bottled a month ago, maybe it will be pretty tasty in another few months. Has gone through some weird phases - green, then diacetyl. Now it's just kind of....not a dubbel I guess.

image-4293522779.jpg

I found some of that at the mall Giant Eagle last summer. Not bad. Ice beer for now. gotta test my pm pale in a few,& of course the mandentory taste test. MO & NZ hops should be good.

At the in-laws and drinking Keystone Light :'(

The only consolation is that it's cold as snow and there are 800 of them.

Hoping to return to the Twin Cities soon and visit Indeed Brewing's tasting room.

Ranger, then Vitus, may hit the Alesmith Wee Heavy in the fridge. Not sure if I have to drive, the cat became picky with food, and refused to eat, and I found some dog food, and he ate that, to my surprise. So I may stay in and drink that and the Victory at Sea from Ballast Point.

image-610987017.jpg

Terrapin All-American Imperial Pilsner. Ignore the name, this is a pretty solid IPA. 8.9%, 75IBU, slightly sweet and a lot of citrus notes. Reminds me of a slightly muted Hopsecutioner.

My apricot ale. I'm not a fruit beer guy usually but this turned out real nice, a blonde ale with a can of Vintner's Apricot purée

image-202212087.jpg

bottlebomber said:
My apricot ale. I'm not a fruit beer guy usually but this turned out real nice, a blonde ale with a can of Vintner's Apricot purée

I've been wanting to try something like that. When did you add the purée?

Back