What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water break. Finished up my ferm chamber. Probably outta test it out soon.
View attachment 308895
View attachment 308896

Hmmm... looks like a good way to extend my Avanti kegerator to the 3 taps it can support... Thought I managed to get 3x3gal pinlocks in there when I dry fit, but it didn't work when I actually tried to rum tubing....

Water break.

Hmmm... looks like a good way to extend my Avanti kegerator to the 3 taps it can support... Thought I managed to get 3x3gal pinlocks in there when I dry fit, but it didn't work when I actually tried to rum tubing....

Water break.

I still need to figure out how to get the door to seal against the wood. I'm assuming it's magnetic so maybe I can find some magnetic strips and glue them to the wood.

Followed a tip from a friend and discovered this. I've never had a barleywine before, and this certainly didn't let me down.

Might put me down though. :drunk:

20151011_171057.jpg

It beats the alternative.

Brother, my bills are paid, I've got a roof over my family's head, and it's 88 degrees in South Dakota in the middle of floccing October.

The leaves are falling and I'm sweating my ass off.

Life is good and Al Gore was right.

We didn't listen.

Back