What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer mail! Wait not really. How should this be taken? The person it came from is not the most sober person in my girls fam. She has been trough some sh-#. She is a devoted... Blah blah. Hmmm.. I think she needs a hug.

Aren't we all ACOAs? Welcome to the club.
Now HB Mango hard Lemonaid.

Just got back with all 8+%ers because of this f'en seized up bolt keeping me from completing a simple strut replacement..."simple"..right..

View attachment 1444255637147.jpg

Actually. Not always, but only when I am off or have a bad day at work.

Lol nice. Have a bad day at work? Drink. Have a good day at work and get home? Drink.

Sometimes I think my in-laws think I drink way too much. I think most of us give a decent portion of what we brew to friends and family anyways.

I'm drinking a bloody mary right now but, I have Velvet Rooster, Dead Ringer IPA, Petite French Saison, and American Amber Ale in the refrigerator. Another Dead Ringer ready to bottle tomorrow and another Petite Saison on deck.

Lol nice. Have a bad day at work? Drink. Have a good day at work and get home? Drink.

Sometimes I think my in-laws think I drink way too much. I think most of us give a decent portion of what we brew to friends and family anyways.

Yea. A nice homebrew always make a bad day fade away.

Castle Danger Ode IPA. Pretty good! Never even heard of this brewery until a couple weeks ago. My MIL brought me this back from her vacation. I knew I liked that woman for a reason.
View attachment 308118

Mmmmm....deep fried fat

It was good. Chicken tenders, fries and Cubano egg rolls. Good thing I didn't do something silly like go to Epcot or I would have missed those great beers and good eats! :D

Yea. A nice homebrew always make a bad day fade away.

Trust me... You don't want to brew that.

Better than Hobbit Toes was danky though.

Lol. Amazing what happens when's when let google search beyond the HBT site. I did not know it was mass produced, thought it was a members recipe. DOH!

OT Gatoraid still at work.

Mom and Grandma came in to have dinner with me tonight. Poured myself a hb harvest ipa. Went out to light grill and came back to empty glass and grandma trying to wipe beer foam from her face.

Nice. More 8-Bit.

IMG_20151007_173004.jpg

Aren't we all ACOAs? Welcome to the club.
Now HB Mango hard Lemonaid.

Just got back with all 8+%ers because of this f'en seized up bolt keeping me from completing a simple strut replacement..."simple"..right..

Hit that with some wd-40

Mom and Grandma came in to have dinner with me tonight. Poured myself a hb harvest ipa. Went out to light grill and came back to empty glass and grandma trying to wipe beer foam from her face.

If Grandma approves no one will stop you now. My Wife's Gram gets six from every batch. The lady's a hop fiend.

Sweet tea at church. Way too sweet.

Abita's Wrought Iron IPA. It's got an OK punch and a so-so hop profile, but I haven't had it before. It's a decent IPA worth a try, but it's not a beer I'd ruin a friendship over (that's my metric for how good a beer is).

The way I select beer at the store is eyeballing something I haven't had yet, buying it, and drinking every drop. Yes, I've bought Miller Cheladas, 40's, and Mickey's. Shoot, I've even drank a batch of my own, uncarbonated, because it didn't turn out right and I didn't feel like wasting the extra 3 weeks. However, I'll still hunt down that hard-to-find seasonal just to try it. It's all beer, so at the end of the day you'll still get a nice buzz even if it's crappy, so who cares?

1 Manhattan
1 Sculpin on draft
2 Hooker IPA on draft

Survived it.

Best part was, I didn't have to pay.

#datcorporateamex

Back