What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr says no work for at least another week. Grrrr. Short term disability does not pay my bills. Consoling myself with raspberry iced tea and a Percocet. Then probably a nap because the dr is right and I'm still pretty tired and weak. Do yourselves a favor and never ever ever ever get viral meningitis.

Dr says no work for at least another week. Grrrr. Short term disability does not pay my bills. Consoling myself with raspberry iced tea and a Percocet. Then probably a nap because the dr is right and I'm still pretty tired and weak. Do yourselves a favor and never ever ever ever get viral meningitis.

I'll try my hardest.
Hope you feel better soon man.

Did they say how you may have contracted it?

Dude, rest up. That's no joke and just the healing process will take months. I'd stay away from alcohol for a while since it's a toxin...yes, wrong thread to say such heresy. But it'll help the body heal faster.

Another nice northern beer.

View attachment 1437692385978.jpg

Dude, rest up. That's no joke and just the healing process will take months. I'd stay away from alcohol for a while since it's a toxin...yes, wrong thread to say such heresy. But it'll help the body heal faster.

Another nice northern beer.

I haven't had any booze for longer than I care to admit in this thread... Coffee either. It's not easy, I am wanting an IPA so bad but I can barely keep up with water so I have been staying away for now. I swear the Percocet is the only thing keeping me sane

Thanks to @patrickgoss I'm well equipped for the zombie apocalypse.

View attachment 291973

My wife just bought me this. Now I need to brew some more and get stuff on tap again.

View attachment 291974

I love that you already had the glass I broke and thus didn't send you.

Middle daughter is up at grandmas (wife and baby too) and has head lice. Drinking up the courage to check the oldest daughter and have my folks coming to check me. Was finally gonna get a vacation this weekend, first in four years. fML.

Middle daughter is up at grandmas (wife and baby too) and has head lice. Drinking up the courage to check the oldest daughter and have my folks coming to check me. Was finally gonna get a vacation this weekend, first in four years. fML.

Lice are a reason I shave my head. Lice, male pattern baldness, and the Texas sun. Got them from one of my daughters when my hair was long and I was done.

Evenin, Alchies. Having a Founders Dirty Bastard. Probably should mow the weeds.

IMG_20150723_182312.jpg

Things always seem to work out, don't they. Although, I wouldn't turn down another 3 Floyds glass. I foolishly never bought a back up glass from them, so I'm even more careful with this glass than usual.

I think I'll join you.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437694800.662419.jpg

Those things suck. Worst was when we were in Italy and gypsy passed them on to my son. Talk about a miserable way to spend a night on vacation.

Percoset is no substitute for beer but arn't bad:D
Chill and get better, hope every thing works out for you!
Kegged a Hefe and killed one of IPA, time to walk the pooch:D

Latest posts

Back