What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I swear when u pour a glass and stick your nose in to smell it smells like fresh hops in a bag that was just cut open. Idk how they did it but that beer, and I'm not the biggest founders guy, hits all the marks, its a camping staple for me. I have a zymurgy with the recipe in it, I may have to brew it soon.

I swear when u pour a glass and stick your nose in to smell it smells like fresh hops in a bag that was just cut open. Idk how they did it but that beer, and I'm not the biggest founders guy, hits all the marks, its a camping staple for me. I have a zymurgy with the recipe in it, I may have to brew it soon.

If you wouldn't mind pm'ing me the recipe I would appreciate it. This one never gets old to me

First night I've had a chance to have a brew on the deck at night this summer (2 kids under 3) and I have my 1st mosquito sightings of the year. You have to be kidding me. On the plus side..the beer is great!

Edit..apologize for the misaligned pic

image.jpg

Opened the first of my Legends Never Die Saison, from my last "Big Brew"...North Carolina grown grains, vodka soaked zest of one grapefruit in the secondary (5 gallons). SWMBO approved and I like it too. Win!

IMG_20150610_223305399.jpg

Well there we go. Seems that karma can be kind sometimes. Since I couldn't go this year or the year prior, next year's NHC is nice and close. Closer than Philly was. Baltimore. While driving up and back every day is a possibility (I've done it for stuff in Mobtown plenty of times in the past, in good traffic it's only 45 mins), I can at least crash on one of a number of couches that whole weekend. Ferking awesome.

Drinking water and then going to bed.

@hawgwild81 's Premium.

Delicious.

I was able to pick out the silkiness of the oats...getting scary up in here.

What year are they and are they in pots.

Third year and no. I planted one rhizome in 2013 and now they are turning into a weed! I cut back a bunch and I still have about 15 strings for them with multiples growing on each. I believe BK warned me that this could happen.

Thanks! That's what I was going for [emoji6]

Nailed it!

I paired it with a 4 year old White Cheddar. **** yes. All day long. :ban:

The bourbon/oak note really kicked up the aged/dry note of the cheese and the silkiness of the oats played directly into the buttery note. The nuttiness in the cheese was met by the sweetness from the variety of malts, nibs and vanilla was awesome.

Second extra too many coffee.
Whole day buggered up by waking up late.
Should feel better after physio.
Failing that,opiates and a first tasting of Viennese Sour will do the trick

Water. I need to drink as much water as I did beer last night. Had a home brew club bottle share /meeting yesterday. Lots of great HB was consumed.

Latest posts

Back