What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Amber and scheduling a job interview :rockin: Finally some new doors opening instead of slamming in my face.

20150609_180737[1].jpg

View attachment 283593 This glass was a good glass. It loved providing cold beer to the thirsty masses from karbach brewery to sunny LA Porte. It broke, as so many of other glasses before him broke but you took him ,Lord, in your wisdom. As you took so many flowering young men at Ramadi , Fallujah, and Hill 364. They gave their all, as so did this glass. This glass that loved bowling, and picnics. So in accordance with whatever its wishes may well have been we commit your final remains to the bosom of LA Porte landfill and sanitation recycling department. Good night sweet prince.

My condolences.

Finishing up full mug of Stone Pale Ale 2.0

Owned the interview this morning.

Congrats! Good luck.

View attachment 283601

Last one... That isn't in a box with somebody's name on it.

Yeah.... I have my hairy eyeball on you now. :)

Okay, I need to look for that one. That is the first Linnie that looks interesting to me.

My Amber and scheduling a job interview :rockin: Finally some new doors opening instead of slamming in my face.

Schweet. Good luck. Might have an alternative avenue for you if it doesn't work out.

Guess the order I downed this in.

Attachments

• 1433891863837.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 41
Drunken weeknight pool party with the wife and kid while grilling is the best thing ever invented.

Might need to look at going in ground.

Getting down to the final month of aging for this 13 month old Kriek. Racked onto "fresh" sour cherries last month and it really shines right now. Huge shootout to @coyote68 for the yeast, cherries, and all the advice along the way. I doubt it would have turned out this well without your help. Cant wait to bottle this, cheers! View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1433895450.832995.jpg

Not that I know for sure where you are shipping, but I always have an issue similar to that if I ship the the west coast. It's on a truck somewhere in east bumble****, that's all I could guess

Yeah, Oregon. But I usually get an 'in transit' update with the city every day. I'm sure it's fine, that's a well packed box.

Getting down to the final month of aging for this 13 month old Kriek. Racked onto "fresh" sour cherries last month and it really shines right now. Huge shootout to @coyote68 for the yeast, cherries, and all the advice along the way. I doubt it would have turned out this well without your help. Cant wait to bottle this, cheers! View attachment 283646

glad it worked out!! :D

Latest posts

Back