What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water.

**** homework. I should have cared about it more when I was younger and drank tasteless beer. But I was too worried about wooing the ladies.

Water.

**** homework. I should have cared about it more when I was younger and drank tasteless beer. But I was too worried about wooing the ladies.

****. That stinks. I rarely drank beer during college. If I did, I would've never graduated. Thank God for it every day ha ha.

Water. Car is nice and shiny. Nano skin wash mit really help get the winter rail dust out without clay baring. Will go at the rest and compound and polish in a few weeks.

****. That stinks. I rarely drank beer during college. If I did, I would've never graduated. Thank God for it every day ha ha.

It is all the calculus and stats heavy stuff you have to be sober-ish to do well.

Not like Human Resources, which you can be drunk as **** and still pass easily.

Anyone ever have any luck bottling a beer from a growler... As in sending your friends 12 oz portions of brewery only releases?

You probably would with those pressurized growlers, it would just be like bottling off a keg.

I am talking about bells so I think it is a safe bet that yeast is viable. Could add one or two carb drops instead of the 3-4 on a completely unprimed beer.

Back